You’ve had some fun with Vine, but now you want to get serious. Here are 12 tips to turn you into a Vine pro.
With Vine, you have six seconds to really impress a viewer. Thankfully, six seconds is more than enough time to dazzle someone, tell a story or share a laugh. These tips range from technical best practices to creative guidelines.
- Visualize the Final Product
- Find Your Own Unique Visual Style
- Set Your Brain to “Vine Mode”
- Use Your Six Seconds Wisely
- Stabilize Your Shot
- Nail the Coveted Perfect Loop
- Determine Whether You’ll Move the Camera
- Be Aware of Technical Limitations
- Learn Video Basics
- Take Advantage of Vine’s Quirks
- Put Thought Into Sharing Your Vine
- Follow Other Viners for Inspiration
Read more via Vine: 12 Ways to Make Your Videos Stand Out.