You’ve had some fun with Vine, but now you want to get serious. Here are 12 tips to turn you into a Vine pro.
Photo Credit: Mashable
With Vine, you have six seconds to really impress a viewer. Thankfully, six seconds is more than enough time to dazzle someone, tell a story or share a laugh. These tips range from technical best practices to creative guidelines.
- Visualize the Final Product
- Find Your Own Unique Visual Style
- Set Your Brain to “Vine Mode”
- Use Your Six Seconds Wisely
- Stabilize Your Shot
- Nail the Coveted Perfect Loop
- Determine Whether You’ll Move the Camera
- Be Aware of Technical Limitations
- Learn Video Basics
- Take Advantage of Vine’s Quirks
- Put Thought Into Sharing Your Vine
- Follow Other Viners for Inspiration
Read more via Vine: 12 Ways to Make Your Videos Stand Out.
One way of speeding up a PC is reducing the bloat of system startup. Some useless apps slow down a computer’s boot-up speed because these apps, although unused, are scheduled to load when the computer turns on. If you don’t mind keeping the programs but want to gain startup efficiency, run “msconfig” — a system-configuration utility in Windows 7 that will let you select individually which applications load when the computer powers up.
When some programs uninstall, they leave residual files, settings or folders on your computer. Although you can remove them manually if you wish, these lingering components will usually not affect your computer’s operation once the program itself is disabled or deleted.
via Speed Up Your PC by Removing the Useless Apps That Come With Your New Computer | eHow.